The company has launched a GDPR compliant SaaS solution targeting recruiters in corporates. The mission has been to digitize the recruitment process so that it contains exactly the factors that the research in recruitment shows, gives the best recruitment results.
"We want our customers to hire the best possible employees for the task, by “simply” following the processes built into the platform. In addition, we of course also want to offer our customers a user-friendly and intuitive system that optimizes both time and quality when we hire employees while giving the candidates a good and professional experience. Last but not least, we want an ATS/recruitment system with a transparent and flexible pricing model without binding."
Easy to sign up
- Online onboarding
- You can upgrade as you go
- Pricing model 30 percent under the market average for SMBs
- Tailored Enterprise solutions
UX & Design
- User Friendly and intuitive
- Online onboarding and sales processes
- Digitized well-documented recruitment processes to higher the quality.
- Collect high-quality online references and Background check
Recruitment without bias
- Filter candidate information through AI natural language processing (AI in Roadmap)
Three solutions available
- Freemium (two pro bono recruitments)
- Pro – EUR 940 per year
- Enterprise – EUR 4.700 per year
25 customers primarily focusing on global scale-ups.
Primary competitors include HR Manager, Emply, HR-ON, SAP SuccessFactors and Workable.
CEO / Founder 16+ years experience as a Headhunter and Global HR Director & HR Executive
for companies such as DSB, Microsoft, NNIT, DELL, Trustpilot, etc.
CTO / Co-founder has 10+ years as CTO. Built the first pension solution in Denmark.
COO / Co-founder has developed and scaled an online SaaS business.
Competent Board of Directors.
The company recently raised DKK 2 million via a business angel network.
Revenue 2021, DKK 1.5 mio, Revenue 2023, DKK 6.6 mio.
Earnings before taxes 2021, DKK -0.8 mio., earnings before taxes 2023, DKK 2.8 mio.
2017 – Soft funding from Ministry of Education and Research (DKK 2.3 mio.)
2018 – Product market fit, coding and testing the platform in cooperation with test clients.
2019 – Proof of concept by renewed subscriptions and upgrades from all the first happy clients.
2020 – Ready to grow and scale.
Subscription customers – 25
Users – +500
Advertised jobs – 1,457
Candidates – 9,500
Renewed subscriptions – 95%
ARR – DKK 400,000
MRR – DKK 32,000
Average price (assignment) – DKK 18,500
Spørgsmål til panelet
Underbyg gerne kort de 2-3 temaer eller spørgsmål som i pkt. 4 kun er i punktform.
- How can we package our products to best fit our customers’ needs?
- What is the ideal pricing structure?